Safi.ng is a startup based in Lagos, Nigeria that wants to redefine the laundry and dry cleaning industry using technology. We understand that Lagos is a busy town and nobody like doing chores like laundry. Our goal is to take this burden off every Lagosian by providing the most convenient laundry and dry-cleaning service to our customer all from our app.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Business Development Executive
- We are currently looking to hire business development executives to help develop our B2C and B2B partnerships.
- With the support of the partners, the Business Development team will identify, define and implement the B2C and B2B strategies across our core segments exploring both brand and commercial opportunities.
- We are looking for people that want to have fun while they work and love figuring out solutions to real-time problems. If you are empathetic, can remain calm under pressure and feel like you can effectively communicate with almost anyone, this position is for you
- The role requires an individual with strong commercial and negotiation skills at all levels.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong sales experience and confident negotiator
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, and powerpoint
- Independent, reliable and pro-active in identifying value-add opportunities
- Excels at operating in a fast pace and high performing environment
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing projects and people
- Excellent people manager, open to direction, collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Proven experience in business (operations, business development or consulting experience preferred)
- Existing contacts database and proven track record in developing strategic partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Background in start-ups preferable but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ year(s) of business development experience is a plus
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.