An online recruitment portal in Nigeria. We are currently in need of Content Writers / Editors to join our team in Port Hrcourt, River State.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates:
Job Title: Content Manager & Editor
Location: Port Harcourt (Work from home)
- Scout for Authentic Job Openings online and offiline (News Papers) to be published on our website.
- Handle Employers and Applicants requests via phone and email
- Manage and publish Job vacancies and career contents on our social media platforms
- Write and develop Unique content basically on Career and Employment in Nigeria to be published on our website.
- Review employers / recruiters job adverts for authenticity and publish as appropriate.
- To oversee publication of every content on their website
- Candidate must have access to a laptop/PC and the internet (sometimes you may work from home)
- MUST Reside in Port hacourt
- Preferred age: 20 – 30
- Knowledgeable in SEO and user-generated content will be an added advantage
- Efficiency, accuracy, organizational skills, and attention to details
- Ability to create properly formatted and accurate content is a must.
- Must have excellent grammar and punctuation skills
- Knowledge of online publishing, Microsoft Word or other Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Ability to write and edit articles under deadline
- Seasoned in editing articles for publication
Qualifications / Experience
- Candidates should have at least a degree or HND in any discipline
- Candidates should possess a history in writing.