Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is an independent digital payments and distribution company. We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Job Status: Full-time
Department: Operations Department
- The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for making sure the needs of the company’s customers are met.
- She/he will resolve challenging, potentially high impact customer situations by managing technical support issues directly related to the use, support and implementation of the company’s technology platform online, via telephone and others.
- Provide 24×7 on-call phone and email support on specific company products and associated technologies
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- 5+ years Customer Service Management/Technical Support working experience in a challenging and pressurized environment
- At least 3 years’ experience as a customer service manager and technical support experience with a technology industry; Fintech, Payments, telecommunication
- Previous experience of implementing CRM Software (design, architecture, process flow)
- Advanced knowledge of Reporting and Research techniques.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Hands on experience in Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational skills, process driven and ability to multi-task.
- Efficient worker with strong attention to detail.
- Fast learner to understand the products on offer and the business processes.
- Good knowledge of customer loyalty management.
- Conflict Management and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong Creativity and Innovation skills.
Other Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google packages is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees all aspects of the customer service experience to troubleshoot processes and procedures and make improvements of customer service quality
- Implements effective processes for customer service representatives to interact with customers via telephone, email, live chat or instant message
- Provides training on handling of sensitive customer service issues
- Monitors and reviews processes for ways to make procedures more time and cost-effective
- Makes regular reports to upper management about department milestones and progress
- Holds regular meetings with department staff to discuss expectations and hear team concerns
- Plans and maintains departmental budget
- Responsible for department recruitment and retention, as well as accurate and regular reports regarding staff changes
- Coordinates with sales department to incorporate plans to increase customer satisfaction
- Manages issues with the staff through assessment and subsequent corrective action protocol
- Ensures work environment is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations
- Liaises with upper management, vendors, contractors and key stakeholders to ensure quality of products and efficiency of department
Deadline: 9th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: Careers@capricorndigi.com with “Customer Service Manager-Lagos” as subject.