Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- H/She will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- The Executive Assistant will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient
- H/She will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- HND/B.Sc in related fields
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills are essential.
- Excellent writing and reporting skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork.
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Polished professional having significant experience (minimum 4 years) supporting a fast paced executive.
- Conserves MD’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completing any other task assigned by the MD.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on result
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Please indicate the Job Title you are applying for as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2018.