Le‘ Venue Property Development Company Limited the flagship company of the Le‘ Venue Group is a private and independent company which is positioned as a one stop solutions practice to take advantage of opportunities in the Nigerian and global market places. It was incorporated in 2008 and has been in operation ever since.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- The administrative officer will report to the financial controller and will work closely with finance to ensure smooth office operations on a daily basis.
- He/She will also provide the human resources department with support for junior staff management.
- Will be required to maintain office equipment and supplies.
- First degree in a relevant field of study.
- At least 3 years of experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Document control skills.
- Ability to manage office correspondence.
- Schedule management skills.
- Database administration skills.
Job Title: Haulage & Logistics Manager
- The Haulage & Logistics Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for the overall management of the haulage & logistics operations of the Group.
- He / She will implement and support cost optimization and customer satisfaction strategies to ensure that goals are reached and that revenue is generated.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of all transport processes and procedures.
- Develop transport plans at optimum cost.
- Manage day to day transport operations.
- Ensure and enforce quality assessment and control.
- Negotiate terms and prices with vendors and drivers.
- Track vehicle movement and ensure accountability from all players.
- Effectively communicate with other departments to ensure maximum cooperation and support.
- Ensure that the company complies with all industry regulations.
The ideal candidate is expected to:
- Hold a first Degree from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Relevant professional qualifications from a recognized professional body is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience, with at least 2 years in senior management capacity.
- Proven experience in supply chain management, including, haulage, logistics, and fleet management and customer service operations.
Job Title: HR/Legal Assistant
The HR/Legal Assistant will be responsible for:
- HR/Legal processes support such as administering recruitment tests;
- Maintaining records and information;
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Scheduling examinations and interviews
- Contacting candidates via email and telephone
- New staff orientation
- Assisting with periodic staff training
- Providing payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Updating employee database with employment and status change data
- Maintaining employee information in line with confidentiality obligations
- Required skills: Confidentiality, organization, scheduling, correspondence, microsoft office skills, document control.
- Must have been called to the Nigerian Bar.
- Should have completed NYSC or be not more than 3 months to completion.
Deadline: 5th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the job title as the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org