Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Cleaner
- We are looking for professional cleaners able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
- The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Proven experience as a cleaner
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all offices are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “Driver” as the subject to the mail
Drop the CV at the gate house on Tuesdays and Thursdays at:
Halogen Security Academy,
No. 9 Cappa Avenue,
Application Deadline 2nd March, 2018.