Upperlink is a technology firm with capacity for delivering cutting-edge quality solutions for industry verticals. We build Enterprise solutions delivered through various channels like mobile (USSD, STK, Mobile App, SMS, IVR), web and unconventional methods.
We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, customer-oriented to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- 2+ years experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms
- PMP certificaction required; Experience in Agile teams
- Proven leadership skillsExpertise in conflict resolution
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines, managing a directing a team, strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Process improvement experience working on large scale programmes.
- Significant experience of successfully managing a range of complex, high value projects and programmes from requirement definition through to project closure.
- Experience of dealing with senior client and stakeholders within the business.
- Stakeholder Management and Reporting.
- Responsible for setting up and running projects and reporting progress to the relevant senior stakeholders;
- Planning for delivery of large scale programmes;
- Reporting on project costs and forecasts, identifying issues and suggesting potential cost savings for consideration.
- Depending on the nature of the project, you may also be required to report to external stakeholders;
- Project Communications by developing and distributing internal project communications; and
- Continuous Process Improvement by understanding current practices and identifying areas for improvement.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st March, 2018.