NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused international technology solutions company. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja FCT, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Our track record of excellence in bespoke technology service provision, outstanding customer service, operational efficiency, flexible costing model and 360o support framework has indeed set us apart from our competitors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Deliver Manager
- Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Sales, and Business Analysts, to understand system’s functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with the Management, stakeholders and business partners in defining the Product Vision.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of software upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules.
- Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state-of-the-art technologies.
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
- Coordinate release and sprint planning.
- Conduct daily scrum meetings.
- Help developers resolve both technical problems as well as human resources issues.
- Monitor individual employees’ performance.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Provide Project Management Leadership across key projects.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Business Development team.
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Ability to take initiatives, take decisions, work on their own and provide direction/leadership.
Organizational “Fit” Considerations:
- NetPro is seeking a teamplayer who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment in successful task planning and execution, meets deadlines, and communicates the higheststandards of professionalism in his/her appearance and work habits.
- If you have the interest in professional growth and joining an upcoming leader in Software Development and premium service delivery, then contact us immediately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (Higher Degree desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years of project management/ leadership experience in a software development organization required
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or project manager NetPro International Limit
- Strong understanding of the software development cycle
- Strong leadership, project managementskills, time management, and problem solving skills
- Experiencewithmanaging thedevelopmentof SaaS andcloud-basedapplications
- Experience in Java programming and J2EE/JBoss application serversoftware development (EJB, JMS, JDBC, JTA)
- Strong Business Analytical Skills and experience
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Relevant experience with web services and REST
- Experience with EJB 3 and/or Spring frameworks
- Understanding of relational databases(MSSQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of Hibernate framework
- Understanding of Swing
- Experience with Apache
- Familiarity with Adobe Flex/Flash, Adobe AIR, HTML5
- Willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues
- Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices
- High command of verbal and written English. Bilingualism is an asset.
Deadline: 20th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NetPro International Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
- We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for these positions.
- Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.