Van Sales Representatives Jobs at an FMCG Company
Workforce Group – Our client, a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
- To increase our brands market share at POS (Point of Sales) level by building excellent business relationships at store and ensuring qualitative in-store presence of our brands, by introducing innovations within the set timeframe ensuring maximum availability and by taking immediate action on Out of Stock
- Male or Female
- 18 – 35 years old.
- Able to read and write in simple English. Good in simple arithmetic. i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Preferably a locale of the area that speaks the language and has a good understanding of the local customs.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must reside within Abule Egba area of Lagos State
- Good selling skills
- Good coordination & team skills
- Achievement oriented & high on commitment
- Good relationship management
- Basic Analytical, mathematical & reasoning skills
- Good communication skills – proficient in local dialect.
- Spoken English is an added advantage.
- Accept monthly sales target from KDM (Key Distributor Manager) agreed by the FSM (Field Sales Manager).
- Develop daily sales plan with the objective to review daily achievement and whether or not necessary to carry forward today’s target to the following day.
- Record allocated products, promotional items and any stock shortage to be reported to KDM.
To Perform Selling:
- Check and prepare selling tools i.e. android, promotional materials
- Adherence to PJP when calling outlets
- Check delivery of goods (particularly van salesman)
- Call on shops as scheduled in PJP.
- Order booking as per POP potential (Foot Soldiers)
- Ensure achievement of Sales Value & FCS (Field Capability Score) targets (Bill productivity, Effective Coverage, LPPC)
- Monthly Salary + Commission.
Deadline: 25th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online