Web Developer Job in Port Harcourt at Code Lab IT Projects & Engineering Services
Codelab is a software house works to develop software systems. We are not just a company we are a big family that cares about the employee’s welfare. We wish to maintain a work environment that fosters personal and professional growth for all employees. CodeLab is working to automate the services the companies and governments providing for external customers or internal employees.
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Must be based in Port-Harcourt.
- Strong software design and object oriented coding skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently to drive development.
- “Out-of-the-box” creative thinking.
- Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications.
- Some experience with backend technologies for web applications.
- Solid software design skills and experience with automated UI testing.
- Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in user interface design.
- Work with a team of talented developers and designers to build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web apps.
- Invent and prototype new features and interactions, then build, test and ship them in our products.
- Improve the modularity and architecture of our existing front-end code, reducing duplication and improving developer efficiency.
- Drive the implementation of new web technologies which improve our ability to build great products.
- Design and implementation of web applications, specialising in the user interface of the product.
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests.
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability.
- Liaise with the UI designers on design and implementation of interfaces.
- Provide time and size estimates for project tasks.
Deadline: 9th February 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to: email@example.com The mail subject should be “Web Developer-CLP”