Kaduna Polytechnic – This is to inform the general public that the institution has approved the introduction of Kaduna Polytechnic (KPT.) Diploma programmes for courses in the institution with effect from 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Kaduna Polytechnic Diploma Programmes 2017/2018 Academic Session
In view of the foregoing, applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the following programmes:
College of Administrative Studies & Social Sciences
Department of Local Government Studies:
- KPT. Diploma in Rural and Development Studies
Department of Social Sciences:
- KPT. Diploma in Geography
- KPT. Diploma in International Relations
- KPT. Diploma in Crime Management
- KPT. Diploma in Economics
College of Business & Management Studies
Department of Banking and Finance:
- KPT. Diploma in Treasury Management
- KPT. National Innovative Diploma in Banking Operations
Department of Business Administration:
- KPT. Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- KPT. Diploma in Business Administration
Department of Cooperative Economics and Management:
- KPT. Diploma in Cooperative and Rural Development
Department of Purchasing and Supply:
- KPT. Diploma Procurement Management
Department of Office Technology and Management:
- KPT. Diploma in Office Management
Department of Management Studies:
- KPT. Diploma in Management Studies
- KPT. Diploma in Personnel Management
- KPT. Diploma in Operations Management
- KPT. Professional Certificate in Management
- Four credits in relevant subjects including at-least Passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- The programme is structured to run for four semesters of classroom work and activities.
- Amount payable including bank charges is N8,000.00 only.
Deadline: 30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online