9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management
- Ensure that IT solutionsand related services are effectively applied, by taking full ownership of ITdemand matters from the business filter, prioritize and plan fulfilment whilstproviding visibility to the Management team.
- First degree from a recognised University
- Relevant IT Certifications (ISEB BA, CBAP, ITIL, PMI etc) is an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years’ work experience with at least three (3)years at supervisory position.
- Effective business relationship management skills
- Understanding of IT Governance and Demand and Supply managementKnowledge of ITIL ServiceStrategy, Design and Operation
- Effective communication and change management skills.
- Understand and document thedesired outcome of a service, and decide if the customer’s need can befulfilled using an existing service offering or if a new or changed servicemust be created.
- Understand and document the desired outcome of a service, and to decideif the customer’s need can be fulfilled using an existing service offering orif a new or changed service must be created.
- Manage workload and assignments of a team of demand Specialists.
- Initiate and execute intra departmental communication and improvementactivities to ensure maximum alignment of the IT with business priorities andfacilitate demand capturing.
- Build an overall demand pipeline on an annual basis as well as in anongoing basis (mapped against annual plan).
- Capture new demand and ensure structured and high quality of demand’sscope and specification in order to have a consistent basis for estimation andscheduling of the implementation.
- Liaise with the business units to shape and implement the demandmanagement processes as well as the regular liaison / relationship managementinteractions.
- Develop KPIs for Demand Management as well as dashboards and regularreports to create transparency and tracking of change requests and projects.
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting of all IT demand related issues tosenior management and key stakeholders.
- Develop, define and implement the overall IT demand management structure& processes especially with upcoming business initiatives, and the currentdemand in terms of Change execution performance and capacity requirementchallenges.
- Understand pattern of business activities and the underlying drivers& recommend appropriate actions in order to keep IT budget & costswithin approved limits while meeting Business requirements on time, minimizingdelivery risks and quality.
- Support continuous service improvement by -championing theprioritization and resolution of all customer demand requirement.
- Ensure SLAs are agreed with internal customers and ensure alignment withthe SLAs agreed with delivery partners
- Manage the risks related to delivery capacity and capability of currentand forecasted demand
- Assist in developing solid forecasts that guarantees the continuance ofbusiness activities.
- Customer liaison/advocacy – Understand the customers’ expectations basedon their strategic objectives while delineating expectations that are drivenout of individual behaviour and institutionalizing customer-centric improvementmechanism for business benefits.
- Manage the demand pipeline and liaise the business functions to capture,structure, prioritize, align and plan fulfillment of accepted business demandwhilst matching this demand with the IT delivery capacity.
- Attend relevant Business and decision-making forumswhich deal with future IT demand and new requirements
- Plan, carry out and evaluate regular customersatisfaction surveys.
- Record customer complaints and compliments, toassess the complaints and to instigate corrective action if required.
- Continuously monitor the processing status ofoutstanding customer complaints and take corrective action if required.
- Organizeperiodic Internal Customer Forum (ICF) with Business Units/Areas to reviewperformance, understand expectations and negotiate priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online