Estate Code Nigeria Limited is an indigenous firm duly registered as a Limited Liability Company, under the Company and Allied Matter Act of 1990, by the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to provide full range of services to individuals and corporate bodies in Real Estate, Construction, Home and Office Furnishing and Industrial Service Solutions, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Clerk
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and standard accounting software.
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills (in English Language).
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Minimum Qualification: OND in Accounting.
- To perform general accounting support.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents and records.
- Compile Monthly income and expenditure.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommend actions to resolve account discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
- Enter data into computer system using defined computer programs/softwares.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s with Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th March, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted