Alexander Nelson – Our client, a Real Estate Development company located in Ikoyi, Lagos with international affiliation, is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Executive
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Achieving assigned sales targets
- Handling inquiries about product, pricing, order expediting and customer relations
- Customer focused selling, communication and objection handling
- Providing professional, courteous, and efficient customer service to all customers
- Increasing sales through account planning and expansion of existing accounts
- Creating Business Development Plans including prospective target customers, market assessments, and sales plans for transition
- Preparing and presenting sales presentations, business proposals and client reports to clients and company stakeholders.
- Consulting with clients on business issues and research design
- Developing insightful proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Managing contracts and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Driving sales through proper qualification, solution presentation and closing techniques
- Consistently meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly and annual sales activity goals
- Closing prospective customers using working knowledge of our product lines
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell customers
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the real estate industry.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years as a Sales Manager in a reputable real estate company (experience in Business Development will be an added advantage).
- Must have excellent negotiation and cross-selling skills with regards to the real estate market.
- Candidate must be eloquent and charismatic as he/she will be required to make business transactions with high profile clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online