MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Post graduate/relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience working with a sales/business development team
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Experience in selling bandwidth capacity, Internet services products or telecommunications products
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and result-oriented.
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Research & writing skills
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- The Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow current accounts and gain new market share in given territories.
Specifically, the Account Manager will:
- Manage relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts
- Achieving sales targets
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
- Work with other support teams such as Technical Sales, Legal, Finance and Service Delivery to resolve any customer queries or problems in a timely and effective manner in order to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Perform other tasks as may be required
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure
- Maintain and expandi relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
Note: When the page opens, click on “Account Manager (Warri)”