Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting and any other relevant business related course.
- 2 years working experience.
- Accuracy, Analysis, Attention to Detail, Compliance, Mathematical, Numerical competence, Collections, Commitment, Communication, Motivation,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with spreadsheets and accounting software’s.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Deadline: 13th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Subject/Title of the mail should read “Accounting Officer”.
Note: Any application without the above subject will be disqualified.