Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Academy
Line of Reporting: MD/CEOJob Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Grow, develop & manage all units in the Academy: Instructor Led Training, e- learning, Recruitment – for external clients.
- Ensure appropriate competencies & build team for optimal effectiveness & productivity.
- Ensure attainment of financial & non-financial targets.
- Ensure excellent customer knowledge, care (CRM) & value delivery.
- Ensure development & delivery of proactive market changing initiatives & offerings.
- Knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Academy’s positioning & offerings & respond appropriately.
- Ensure development & growth of formalized loyalty programs.
- Ensure the active engagement of strategic value adding partnerships and collaboration.
- Ensure effective use of value-adding technology-enabled tools.
- Grow the Academy brand & position optimally across West Africa.
- Position the Academy as the Industry’s trusted learning & resourcing advisor.
- Deliver distinctive value.
For each Unit ILT:
- Ensure an annual calendar of courses that is relevant & appealing to the market, effectively priced & optimally publicized.
- Ensure a strong faculty of facilitators with no single point of failure: ensure effective development & required availability.
- Ensure excellent course delivery, ambiance, service & experience.
- Ensure excellent passing scores for examined courses.
- Ensure excellent & well-balanced partner TOR & management to attain the cost-effective high-quality materials & other inputs & position the Firm as the preferred partner with our partners.
- Ensure development of well profiled high-quality database of IT & Project Management skills.
- Ensure excellent turnaround time & high success rate (>80%) of recruitment /outsourcing briefs.
- Ensure effective liaison & leverage of recruits.
- Ensure effective management of outsourced staff.
- Ensure the development of timely high-quality cutting-edge offerings.
- Ensure excellent creative input, attention to detail & functional outputs.
Key Result Areas
- Acquisition of new clients.
- Effective management of teams.
- Excellent creative input, attention to detail & functional outputs.
- Development of timely high-quality cutting-edge offerings.
Key Performance Indicators
- Satisfied/delighted customers – internal and external (apparent through positive formal/informal client feedback, prompt payment, repeat business).
- Effective opportunity identification and follow through.
- Superior (Prompt effective and value adding) development & delivery of new concepts, products, services.
- Meet or exceed agreed budget.
- IT Professional Certifications, Project Management Certifications,
- Previous experience in a similar role, and a minimum of ten years of working experience
Key Skills/Competencies Required
- Demonstrable experience of working with clients in a business context supporting them in the use of learning technologies and blended learning, and comfortable advising on the use of technologies such as Learning Management Systems.
- Sound understanding of good learning design and the management of learning, and the difference that great learning & development can make to a business.
- Confident with customers, and confident working with senior stakeholders at a strategic level.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Negotiation/Closing skills.
- Identification of customer needs and challenges.
- Meeting targets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to manage a team.
- Good team player.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to negotiate and persuade.
- Plenty of initiative.
- Leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
Application Deadline 12th March, 2018.
Job Title: Marketing Manager, Brand and Communication
Reporting to: HOD Commercial
Job Type (Full-Time)
Employment Type: Permanent
- As Marketing Manager, Brand and Communications, you will manage the delivery of an effective marketing strategy for our company, delivering external and internal communications in order to increase awareness, generate demand and maintain share of voice.
- You will support the overall commercial strategy and assist the business to achieve its marketing objectives while maintaining budget.
- The preferred candidate must have a minimum of 7 years post call experience working Management/Supervisory experience essential. Experience in Telecoms or technology sector required.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration from a reputable university. A Master’s Degree and Professional Marketing Qualification (e.g.CIM) will be an added advantage.
- Reporting to the EHOD Commercial, candidate will be responsible for creating and delivery of the marketing activities as it relates to the brands and communication, predominantly in Nigeria, but also involve in the coordination of activities with Company Business Group Africa
- As the first point of contact, will coordinate marketing activities mainly in Company Business Nigeria as it relates to Brands and Communication.
Core Marketing Areas include:
- Brand Management.
- External and Internal Communication.
- Advertising/PR in Nigerian and African media.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Engagement.
- Web design and SEO.
- E-Marketing and Promotions.
- Product Marketing and Sales Support.
- Budget & Cost Management.
- Sector specific marketing activities targeting key Industries
- Database management and optimization
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns via a number of media platforms, including digital and direct marketing activity, events and email promotions.
- He/she will also be expected to drive traffic to the website, generating sales leads by using innovative design ideas and Search Engine Optimization.
- Candidate will work closely with the media and specific trade titles to maximize coverage.
- Candidate will liaise with Internal Stakeholders including Product Managers, Sales Managers, Finance & Treasury managers and the Management team.
- He/ She is responsible for all Internal Communication and engagement campaigns.
- Candidate will be expected to deliver joint marketing campaigns with multinational corporations, developing partnerships and joint promotions.
- Candidate will manage relationship between external parties including Marketing Agencies, Public Relations Agencies and Production Houses, as well as Trade and Industry Associations, Local & International Industry Publications / Trade journals and other marketing collateral suppliers.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in B2B marketing, have a strong commercial grounding and possess excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to build and manage project timelines and budgets with a focus on delivery and seeing assignments through to completion are key personal attributes required.
- This role is a wide ranging and high profile one, so the candidate will therefore have a proven track record in Brand marketing, internal & external communications, creative writing and/or website design and management.
- Candidate will be fully IT literate, with knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products and have highly developed interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels.
- Strong knowledge in corporate communication management, sales presentation, as well as People leadership and management skills, budgeting and negotiation and strong knowledge of the IT/Telecom Industry and current marketing trends will be required.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Have a strong customer facing presence.
- Be able to communicate across all levels within the organizations.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Well-developed Oral, written and presentation skills.
- Be well organized, structured with the ability to drive and oversee multi-discipline projects across many companies and organizations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure all outputs are of the highest quality.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.
Job Title: Senior Revenue Assurance/Billing Officer
Reporting to: Finance Manager – Revenue Assurance/Billing
Job type: Full-time
- The preferred candidate will assist the revenue assurance/billing manager in assessment and containment of risk of revenue loss and the elimination of revenue exposures.
- The officer will bill customers for services we offer them and constantly monitor the billing system.
- Prompt update of customers billing templates with upgrades, downgrade and discounts information on Sage platform.
- Monitor customers’ accounts by tracking the status of invoices.
- Processing of bill runs in line with the company’s policy.
- Issue billing adjustments done within the period.
- Interface with the business development unit and the CSOC unit to resolve billing related queries.
- Process past due invoices and failed billing.
- Report process flow issues to Finance manager, Billing/Revenue Assurance
- Ensure customer-billing details are accurately updated and maintained.
- Investigate and follow up with missing or conflicting billing data.
- Ensure all credit note are accurately prepared and up to date.
- Ensure customers contract align with billing information.
- Ensure all active circuit ID on the network are correctly billed.
- Any other duties which might be assigned.
- Candidate must have a Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 3-5 years’ post NYSC experience especially in a revenue assurance function.
- Possession of ICAN/ACCA certificate will be an added advantage.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal and people management.
- Multitasking abilities and ability to work under pressure.
- Team player Effective public speaking, communications and writing skills
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to multi task and work in a multi-cultural environment.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.
Job Title: Fibre Optics Engineer
Job Type: Full Time Employment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for customer premise installations, including racking, cabling, bonding and grounding.
- Coordinate fiber activities with other departments and the Manager of OSP construction
- Perform ring cuts on live fiber without affecting existing services.
- Perform fiber tests with OTDR’s, light source and meters.
- Terminate, splice, bonds/grounds and tests fiber optic equipment to division standards.
- Provide accurate equipment location, splicing and terminating records for the fiber database.
- Assist Construction/Engineering departments in accepting and turning up the fiber network.
- Perform installation of fiber optic equipment and patch and panels.
- Monitor, communicate and perform corrective actions to fix problems affecting any fiber or fiber related equipment.
- Install demarcation enclosures and other telecom equipment.
- Must be well versed in modern fiber splicing techniques.
- OTDR, power meters, traffic identifiers, digital multimeters, cleavers, strippers, buffer tube splitters, cable ring tools, hand tools, toners, duct rodders, ladders, bucket trucks
- Ability to work under minimal supervision. And apply technical expertise to evaluate problems and implementing the best solutions.
- Work a variety of schedules including normal duty and on call duty.
- Will be required to work night shifts and overtime when needed.
Education and Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical Electronic/Computer Engineering or other related course
- Independent problem solver combined with strong team orientation.
- 3+ years of technical experience in a telecommunications or network operations environment.
- Knowledgeable in cisco switching and routing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of telecommunication equipment operation.
- Good experience of multi-vendor telecommunication equipment
- Age: More than 25 years old.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.