Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: West Region, South Region, South East Region, North Region, Nigeria
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
The ideal Area Sales Manager:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma from a recognized institution
- Is mission-driven, entrepreneurial and passionate about making a significant difference in the world
- Must reside in the designated Area HQ
- Excellent communication skills and is fluent in English
- Is well versed with the local market geography, language and trade market
- Has minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales or Sales related environments like Sales coordination or Channel management such as recruiting distributors or agents
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities The Area Sales Manager will take full operational responsibility for all market-side functions of the direct sales business; setting up supply chain operations:
- Recruit, train & develop a team of 40 Energy officers in the designated Area HQ as per laid down guidelines
- Daily monitoring and joint field work with Energy officers to ensure that 50% of EO’s are active daily
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly Sales targets
- Monitor Energy officers to ensure they adhere to all post sales collection activities including client calls and visits.
- Conducting at least 3-night demos every evening along with the team of Energy Officers. The ASM must be present during one of the demos and must ensure that night demos begin by 6.30 pm and last for not less than 90 minutes each.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online