British American Tobacco Nigeria Recruitment for Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs) Programme
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Global Graduate (Legal and External Affairs) Programme
Job number: 19030BR
Appointment type: Fixed term
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Legal and External Affairs) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
- Show what you’re made of… Join our 2017 Global Graduate Programme!
- Have you completed the National Service Year (for Ghana applicants) or equivalent for other countries?
- Legal academic background is required.
Deadline: 3rd April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online