IRW – Our clients in the service industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- We require a Business Development Executives with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities.
- B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
- Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to manage a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape.
- Degree: B.Sc or BA
- Experience: Not more than 3 years’ experience
- Age: Less than 30 years
- Resident: Lagos state Nigeria.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competition
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as the subject title.
Application Deadline 27th March, 2018.