Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable law firm located in Lagos is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Our client a reputable law firm located in Lagos is seeking a Business Development Officer who will assist the Business Development Manager with the development of the firm’s profile and also to develop the firm’s existing and prospective businesses.
- To plan, coordinate, and implement the firm’s practice groups’, and individual lawyer’s activities with respect to marketing, business development, public relations, and client services.
- The objective is to increase visibility and brand recognition to strengthen and expand the firm’s client base.
- Observe confidentiality of client and firm matters.
- Bachelor of Science or Art (B.Sc. or BA) minimum
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL) optional
- Specialized marketing or business operations courses like (Diploma in Marketing Communication, Diploma in Digital Marketing, Certificate in Marketing, etc.) required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Marketing Communications/Digital Marketing
- Confident, energetic, articulate and hardworking with a desire to excel and a passion for the work.
- Candidate must demonstrate initiative, be highly organized, able to manage multiple projects while prioritizing work assignments, and able to work well with lawyers and staff at all levels in the organization.
Candidate must have a good knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Website content management systems (e.g. Word Press)
- Familiar with SEO and Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good organization, communication and research skills
- Absolute command of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing Tools
- Ability to write effectively for public relations and other purposes, for audiences inside and outside the firm
- Ability to prepare written materials, to support and to follow-up marketing opportunities for the firm and for individual lawyers
- Organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- A strong work ethic with a positive, ‘get-it-done’ attitude. Honesty, integrity and commitment to the common goals and values of the Firm.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work long hours
- Ability to work with minimal/no supervision
- Ability to multi-task with minimal or no errors
- Understands the needs and expectations of law firm clients
- Ability to be innovative in developing key marketing and business development methods
- Must be willing and available to travel between the firm’s different offices as needed and required by the position’s specific duties and responsibilities.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Media/Public Relations
- Preparing Newsletters, Brochures and Promotional Materials
- Photography, Logos, and Promotional Products.
- Tracking and Reporting
- Website and Social Media
- Event Planning/Coordination and Gifts.
- Sponsorships and Speaking Engagements
- Coaching/Training Lawyers
- Other duties as assigned.
Deadline: 12th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online