SCELNETWORK – A Mobile Financial Service company established to contribute to the cashless initiative of CBN is hereby embarking on a nationwide recruitment of staff as state coordinators.
Job Title: Business Manager (BM)
Slot: 2 per state.
- Must have required skill and knowledge.
- Must acquire not less than First Degree (B.sc) or its equivalent.
- Must have integrity, initiative, credibility, diligence and pay attention to detail in managing work force.
- Must have the capacity for multi-task and work under pressure in order to meet competitive deadlines.
The incumbent role includes but not limited to:
- Set-up and maintain transaction point (T-Point) in the area of assignment.
- Supervise and report all issues relating to the activities of staff under his/her transaction-point (T-point)
- Monitor the tasks of the service provider.
- Create financial service centre across state of assignment.
- Ensure positive customer service in all areas.
- Conduct regular checks and propose ways forward in conformity with the management objectives.
- Set goals and plans to promote and improve service delivery.
- Identified short comings with the staff and advice on remedial actions.
- Ensure staff adhered to the lay down service procedures.
- Must have ability of a team leader.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018
- Exercise shall be base on state by state bases.
- Fill the vacancy form and upload all your information as require on the Company website.