Business Optimization Officer Job at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
ENYO Retail & Supply is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Optimization Officer
- The role is responsible for executing retail and marketing plans for the sales & marketing business unit according to the strategic goals of Enyo Retail & Supply in order to attract, grow and retain business accounts.
- He/she will coordinate regional operations with a view to improving financial performance from the retail and business to business networks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures effective regional supervision to consistently attain desired financial results at retail, NFR and B2B sites.
- Coordinates animation of marketing initiatives for attainment of business goals.
- Ensures proper stakeholder management to grow goodwill and minimize exposure to the company.
- To ensure accurate and consistent use of SBE/EE to track sales, inventory, P&L etc. as may be required by the company.
- Ensures strict compliance of all personnel with all EHSSQ, retail, marketing and business development policies, procedures and programs for effective business management at all POS.
- Protects company’s corporate image and reputation by maintaining product, human and environmental integrity.
- A university degree in Social Sciences with minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- Good appreciation and awareness of relevant technology for function.Good appreciation of local and international industry dynamics.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Proven track record of performance and excellence.
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Deadline: 21st April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online