Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client in one of the prestigious educational institution in Nigeria with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools, is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Child Psychologist
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc. in Psychology, Guidance & closely related field.
- At least 5 years experience in the field.
- An M.Sc. in Psychology or Guidance Counselling will be an added advantage.
- Help students with mental and behavioural disorders, as well as those who have experienced traumatic events.
- Create a Link between pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and ways in which they can develop it.
- Develop and implement an all-encompassing educational and counseling plan with modern methods of teaching and mentoring
- Foster equality amongs students with diverse ethnic background.
- Work with stakeholders in implementing a successful counselling program.
- Understand, interprete and analyze reasons why students act the way they do.
- Interprete behavioural patterns amongs students in order to help them deal with problems.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online