Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
Our portfolio of clients spans across sectors such as hospitality, alternative energy, financial services, construction, entertainment, fashion and lifestyle, transportation, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals and FMCG.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Executive
- We are currently in search of a Client Relationship Executive who will be responsible for securing placements for our trained technicians.
- Must have a B.Sc./HND in any course.
- Analytical skills ability to do basic analysis of issues and come to a reasonable conclusion
- Persuasive skills
- Good negotiator
- Ability to work on own initiative and deal with situations intelligently.
- Solid years of sales experience preferably with NGOs, International Organizations and Training and Development organisations.
- Excellent communicator articulate and confident
- Identifying best-fit organizations for trained personnel.
- Negotiating salary packages on behalf of trained personnel for proper placement.
- Conduct performance review of deployed staff.
- Client relationship management.
- Performing other duties as assigned by supervising manager.
- Making Sales Pitches and Presentations to organizations for internship opportunities.
- Advising clients on their needs for talent.
- Liaising with organizations to secure placements of trained personnel.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Client Relationship Executive”
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018.