Current Job Opening at Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Monitoring & Evaluation Business Analyst
Report to: Head, Strategy Department
Grade: Assistant Officer – Officer
Department: Strategy Department
Estimated Date of Resumption: Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Project Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E) functionality will provide support in monitoring and evaluating ongoing and newly initiated projects within The Exchange.
- This will include ensuring that all ongoing and new projects are tied to a strategic initiative, as well as ensuring that proper governance documentation are properly structured and executed by project sponsors.
- Additionally, the incumbent will ensure that all projects have adequate project timeliness, which will be captured in a live project dashboard.
- Lead in arranging and orchestrating monthly Project Prioritization meetings on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring high quality and timely inputs, and for ensuring that the project maintains its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achievement of its intended outputs in a cost effective and timely manner.
- The PM&E Business Analyst will be responsible for designing and implementing the PM&E activities of the project; assisting the project manager in preparing reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining momentum for project execution Collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities
- Perform regular assessments of projects with PMO (for technology related projects), departmental heads and/or project managers to ensure project management standards are followed when managing projects
- To support Project Managers in project delivery through appropriate resource allocations and prioritization based on stakeholders requirements and strategy plans
- Develop and review business cases for proposed changes and/or new business requirements
- Produce weekly reports and live dashboards for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies, organize complex information
- Recording, managing and preserving PM&E data in a safe and accessible way
- Ensuring the implementation of projects adheres to The Exchange’s project management framework
- Participating actively in program planning process and budgeting of the program quality
- Ensuring completed projects are formally closed out after the go-live (dependent on the complexity of the project)
- Foster and maintain strategic relationships with internal stakeholders
- Understand project development lifecycle
- Review and analyse business processes for the purpose of post implementation evaluation. Working with the Project Management Office (PMO), business representatives and other stakeholders on proposing and agreeing suitable business improvements
- To support in developing best practice using technology tools, change management control and impact assessments. Process mapping, gap analysis, benefits analysis and post implementation reviews are key deliverables
- Responsible for ensuring that agreed set of practices, principles and templates are used for managing projects
Requirements, Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc degree in Engineering Discipline, Mathematics, Physics or any other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience – i.e. process/business analysis
- Relevant professional qualifications(s) will be added advantage.
- Business Analysis
- Process Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Research and Analysis
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Planning and Organizing
- Result Oriented
- Team Work
- Time Management
Deadline: 2nd April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.