Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Supervisor – Expat
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Onshore Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- The Security Supervisor supports applicable functions, units and projects, meeting deliverables, responding to management requests, identifying staffing needs, reviewing and endorsing applicable plans or procedures, and facilitating various committees.
- This job role ensures that the tools, resources, and support are fit for purpose, providing stewardship, analysis, direction and supervisory support to drive the organization to achieve the corporate vision of “Nobody Gets Hurt”.
- It is recognized that the Security Supervisor job role is a player coach role and so a mix of technical and supervisory skills are required to ensure success.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead implementation of appropriate security processes and programs for operating assets and projects or for internal Global Security processes.
- Lead complex security process and program updates.
- Lead security aspects or Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) assessments, security risk assessments, Quality Assurance Security Review (QASR) or other security processes for area of operations.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other Global Security personnel and or Site Security Contacts.
- Communicate complex security issues (e.g., threats, program changes) within area of operations.
- Maintain strong liaison with an extensive network of internal and external security (and related) contacts.
- Sets safety culture and oversees the safety of all direct reports
- Explains and promotes the team and company vision; sets clear and measurable objectives; engages, motivates and empowers team members
- Demonstrates and rewards courage of conviction, creativity and adaptability in improving business results; shares learnings from success and failure
- Promotes collaboration and teamwork; creates a work environment where different perspectives are valued; effectively manages conflict
- Behavioral Skills: makes sound decisions, courage of conviction, manages risk, strategic
- Functional Skills: intelligence and analysis, executive protection, global security operations, technical security and engineering, risk assessment and management, site security operations, emergency
- preparedness and responses
- Relevant experience in Oil and Gas security, law enforcement, security, or the military that includes exposure to staff supervision, security program administration, crime prevention and/or crisis management
- Degree in the Security field, policing, criminology or business administration, or equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge of asset management and protection
- Security program management
- Well versed with security legislation, policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of security systems and technologies
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of criminal investigation
- Knowledge of criminal intelligence/national intelligence
- Knowledge of crisis/disaster management planning
- Risk appreciation/identification and reduction
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven oral, written and active-listening skills
- Highly effective organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Job Title: Project Manager (Non-IT) III – Expat
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and finalizing projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget. Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed. Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units.
- May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Project Managers on Expert Level is usually responsible for large, highly integrated projects.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills. MS Project or other project management tools. Consensus building skills.
- Behavioral Skills: creates ownership, drives functional excellence, promotes productive impact, effectively manages external relationships
- Technical Skills: contracting / subcontracting, design & engineering management, execution planning, cost estimating, planning & scheduling, project controls, cost & schedule methods & data management, quality management
Job Title: Systems Completion Lead – Expat
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (8 weeks on/2 weeks off)
- Systems Completion (SC) Leads focus on the implementation of the systems completion processon executing projects, including development or review of the Systems Completion Database (System Completion Database (SCDB) ) as well as oversight of project team Systems Completion Clerks and the SCDB Administrator.
The role is characterized by:
- In-depth knowledge of the Systems Completion Process (Mechanical Completion, Commissioning and Start-up planning/sequencing, walk down & punch list management, Turn-over and Handover process).
- Collaboration with the Contractor to ensure requirements for systems completion (e.g., walk downs and reviews) are clearly understood and adhered to
- Working knowledge of Systems Completion Database set-up and management
- Ability to define project hierarchy to match completions plan
- Strong understanding of Systems Completions process, project completions strategy, facility hierarchy, discipline construction and commissioning verification activities and sequence
- Understanding of tagging system, and the allocation A & B check sheets to tags
- Leadership to ensure project priorities of safety, quality, and schedule are achieved; includes a high level of assertiveness to ensure effective communication
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be familiar with the Contract Scope of Work and all Systems Completion Project Design Specifications (PDSs) including specified discipline PDSs addressing installation and commissioning
- Prepare or monitor preparation, planning and execution of Systems Completion activities by Contractor:
- Assess proposed Systems Completion Plan and provides key Commissioning and Operations inputs into Contractor deliverables including but not limited to the SCDB, certificates, check sheets, punch listing and walk down procedures,
- Conduct data verification of Systems Completion Database to ensure all required components and necessary check sheets are included. Enforce Management of Change to maintain the database in line with approved design changes.
- Manage systems completion reporting during planning and execution as required in project team reports
- Recognize applicability and utilize company’s learned available from other projects
- Collect benchmarking data for projects and provide data to the function
- Assist the effort to capture commissioning company lessons learned
- Support development, review and issuance of SC metrics
- Years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Discipline appropriate certification(s), or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills through previous supervisory position, team leader position, engineering lead position or other leadership positions
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely convey recommendations to management
- Good facilitator with the ability to build consensus in areas of contention while enhancing working relationships
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Knowledgeable of Project Completions activities and typical commissioning practices including typical Systems Completion Database software (e.g., WinPCS, MC+, CoConsole, Orbit)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs.
Application Deadline 21st March, 2018.