Dream Mesh is a disruptive technological firm that aspires to bring creative and innovative solutions that will power you, your business and your brand to greater profitability. Our world class team promises to innovate and deliver business solutions that will optimize productivity, efficiency and profitability of your business.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer/Technical Writer
- The SQA Engineer monitors every phase of the software development process to ensure that the design and software adheres to company standards.
- He/She will also produce high-quality documentation that contribute to the overall success of the product; working collaboratively with respective internal stakeholder to make the product easier to use
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Collaborate with product management and other stakeholders to define and implement and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle
Job Title: Software Engineers (Back-end/Web Developer)
- The software developer is an innovative individual who will developed clean, efficient codes based on specifications.
- He/she will work alongside other stakeholders throughout the software development life cycle.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Work with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Implement and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent knowledge relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
Job Title: Software Engineer (Mobile App – Android/iOS)
- The mobile app developer is passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps.
- She/he will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Research and gather specific requirements and solutions.
- Develop efficient mobile applications to meet quality standards.
- Updating and maintaining existing/already developed apps
- Researching and proffering technical solutions to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 2-3 years of software development experience
- 2-3 years of Android and/or iOS development
- Have published at least one original Android app to the Play Store or iOS app to the App Store
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with iOS frameworks
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.