Flux Logistics is a foremost Logistics and Distribution Company with operations all over Nigeria. We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tricycle Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Handling objection
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Minimum qualification of OND
- 1 – 3-years sales experience
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- FMCG sales experience is as added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS (excel and word)
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Must be able to drive a tricycle and own a valid drive.
Job Title: Supply Chain Service Assistant
- Perform assigned duties within the supply chain process, ranging from planning, inventory management, and support services for warehousing, distribution, import and export.
- HND/B.Sc in logistics, transport/distribution management or in a related field
- 1 – 3 work experience required.
- Experience in a Logistics/Supply chain role is desirable
- Industry Knowledge: Clear understanding of Transport industry and process, Retail or Customer Service processes and priorities;
- Experience of supply chain management and transportation concepts: forecasting, planning, optimization, logistics, delivery performance, carrier negotiation, inventory management, commercial awareness and numeracy skills.
- Data analysis and forecasting methods
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Report writing skill
- IT literacy and the ability to handle electronic data
- Verbal and Written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com stating the position applied for and location in the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th April, 2018.