Legacy Hotel and Suites gives you the luxury of an international standard hotel with the freedom and space of home, by offering you the flexibility of choosing individual guestrooms or a complete fully fitted apartment, described as an urban oasis, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Job Title: Cost Controller/Food & Beverage Revenue Officer
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Coordinating monthly inventory
- Estimate BOM based on actual requirements (Recipe)
- Find opportunities to control cost across production processes
- Analyze costs and trends accurately
- Track work order-wise costs incurred against standard costs
- Coordinate purchases and analyze trend
- Track cost over-runs and provide timely advice to functional heads
- Making sure cost of sales of all the items is correctly ascertained.
- Double checking financial controlled system and procedure
- correctly to their different revenue center.
- Conducting reconciliation within the departments and outside company.
- Proper accounting posting Via sophisticated accounting software and procedures
- Coordinating monthly inventory taking with the store manager.
- Supervising all journal and ledgers account balance
- Reporting inventory valuation to the top management.
- Investigating every variance in inventory so as to debit or credit the appropriate department.
- Controlling cost of purchase of all items by making sure good suppliers are awarded with the contract of supply.
- Preventing leakages for profit lost. etc.
- Take part in monthly and yearly budgetary process for the company and making sure it is followed correctly.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
- Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and maintain a 13-month rolling demand calendar.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
- Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies
Application Deadline 14th April, 2018.
Job Title: Supervisor/Concierge
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company services and maximizing client potential in designated regions;
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Persuading clients that a service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Preparing reports;
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Liaising with business development, Client service representative, other members of the sales team and the technical team;
- Helping in the development and design of custom-made products.
- A good degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Public speaking and demonstration/presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Persuasive skills
- Commission is also part of the remuneration.
Application Deadline 4th April, 2018
Job Title: Food Technologist
- Responsible for the safe and healthy production of quality foods and drinks
- He/She should also be able to modify recipes to deliver new and dynamic concepts.
- Modify existing products and processes and develop new ones
- Check and improve safety and quality control procedures
- Preparing product costings based on raw materials and manufacturing costs to ensure profitable products
- Deal with any customer complaint investigations or product issues
- Should be graduates of any Food/Nutrition related course.
Application Deadline 6th April, 2018.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets
- Analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring security is effective and carrying out inspections of property and services
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulation
Skills and Qualifications
- A friendly personality and a genuine desire to help and please others
- The ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
- Numeracy and logistical planning skills
- A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations
- Business and people management are equally important elements.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Open to all graduates, a degree/HND in the following subjects may increase your chances:
- Business or Management;
- Hotel and Hospitality Management;
- Travel, Tourism or Leisure Studies
Application Deadline 6th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.