Current Job Vacancies in a New Manufacturing Company – Giant Beverages Limited
Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
- v In charge of microbiological activities, timely release of certified okay products Conducts and coordinates activities in quarantine, dispatch, sorting, market returns and Complaints.
- Calibration of assigned microbiological equipment
- Prepare preparatory activities for microbiological analysis
- Collection/supervision of sample collections
- Conduct microbiological analysis on all collected/submitted samples and products, micro analysis of food processors and other strategic environments
- Coordination of activities in dispatch, sorting and quarantine analysis/shelf life products
- Report and records of microbiological analysis results and environmental and/or products audit
- Ensures good manufacturing practices and hygiene.
- Carry out all the function of Microbiologist I in her absence
Person Profile/Experience Required
- First Degree B.Sc. or HND (Microbiology/Applied Microbiology)/required 2 year post NYSC experience expected
Job Title: Web/Graphic Designer
- The Web Administrator/Graphic Designer is in charge of developing and publishing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers.
- Knowledgeable of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites and should be familiar with publishing and design software in order to maintain company websites with an up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques.
- Designs all our print, online and outdoor advertising and promotional artworks
- Help develop and manage our online community and content strategies across Giant Beverages social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google , and Pinterest), as well as other strategic public social networks and our own corporate and product websites
- Monitor online conversations to determine reach and impact with online consumers.
- Managing and increasing Giant Beverages online search engine optimisation.
- Identify and create programs and promotions to grow membership and engagement within the social media and community space, leveraging the unique properties of the social marketing channel.
- Manage concept development and execution for all social media promotions and development of strategy for incorporating social media into marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and new technology in mobile, viral marketing, blog, and social networking spheres.
- Test new ways to integrate social media into our site experience and vice versa. Lead projects to implement these ideas.
- Develop, track and analyse all social media campaigns to optimize against business objectives.
- Liaise with outsourced agency designers and printers
- Carry out all design tasks needed for advertising and promotional purposes
- Make required corrections and create adaptation developed artwork and engage in the design of some basic marketing materials such as brochure, print advertisements, leaflets, flyers, etc.
- Degree in Graphic Designs or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2years web server administration experience
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Rack Space, Linode, and/or similar cloud hosted environments desired.
- Strong DNS management and automation background
- Clear communication and documentation of projects and procedures
- Strong problem solving skill
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Flash among others
- Passionate about the internet. Digital Marketing Content Marketing, Online Advertising, Social Media and Mobile.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
- Ensure that all incoming goods and raw materials used in the processing and packaging of finish products of water treatment plant , table water and (Juice & water) lines conforms to company’s quality specifications.
- Analyze samples of all incoming goods /chemicals, raw and packaging materials meant for Sojuice, water and vitamin water so as to ensure they conform to standard specification and document appropriately.
- Supervises by physical sighting the supplied consignment to prevent non conformities to quality specification and possible sharp practices
- Ensures the establishment and validation of the methods/procedures of the analysis as well as standard specification for all incoming goods
- Report all critical quality issues to higher authority through QAM.
- Calibration of assigned laboratory equipment
- Carry out any other job as assigned by the QAM or his representatives and stand in his place if he not on duty.
Person Profile/Experience Required
- B.Sc/HND with minimum of 2nd Lower or lower credit respectively in Food Science/Technology, Biochemistry, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology and any other relevant science field.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC working Experience in Food and Beverages Company.
Job Title: Filler Tech/Operator
- Operate filler
- Adjust filler height adjustment and transfer alignment.
- Adjust machine components, machine tension and pressure according to size of the bottle.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of packaged product to standard.
- Adjust machine when malfunction occurs, clear machine jam and report machine status.
- Clean, lubricate and make adjustments or repair to machine such as opening valve, switch levers, sliding disc etc.
- Replacing of broken leaf springs, shaft axels, pressure piece, actuating shaft, etc.
- Carry out overhaul and preventive maintenance on machine.
Qualification / Experience
- OND Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- Production maintenance experience should be an added advantage.
Deadline: 8th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com