Bincom ICT Solutions Limited – Our client, Faitress Beauty Limited is a fast growing beauty business focused on providing clients with the best hair extensions, wig services and professional hair care services. We are focused on a global market but are headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Location: Onikan, Lagos
- This is a short-term internship (6 months – 1-year contract) position which may translate to a full-time role based on performance.
- Needs strong communication skills to answer customers clearly. Must understand and communicate information effectively in writing, by phone, or in person.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Accuracy / attention to detail.
- Willingness to obtain in house training for back end use of the Faitress website and uploading new products as well as effecting price change.
- Help retain customers by answering customer questions and complaints in a helpful and professional manner.
- Creating positive interactions with customers is an essential part of a representative’s job.
- Must listen carefully and understand a customer’s situation in order to help them.
- Workers should be patient and polite, especially when interacting with difficult or irate customers.
- Must determine solutions to a customer’s problem. By resolving issues effectively,representatives contribute to customer loyalty and retention
Experience, Skills & Personal Competencies:
- Proficiency in using POS devices as well as applications for sales
- Strong documentation skills
- Flair for beauty services and products.
- Time Management Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Ms word).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
The person will:
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, and provide answers or responses as well as general support
- Provide information about hair products, colour, wigging and hair care services
- Process cash refunds/exchanges, and help customers locate items.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide daily in store styling of all wigs and hair pieces as well as keep tidy store environs
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Support all company initiatives such as periodically distributing fliers etc, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Help to generate sales leads while providing information about wigs and other hair units available or services
- Review or make changes to customer accounts at the backend
- Handle returns or complaints
- Like and share as well as minimal content provision on social media pages
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Refer customers to supervisors or more experienced employees