Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Report to: Chief Technology Executive
Status: Full time
The cyber security engineer will be responsibility for the following but not limited to these;
- Analyzing, designing, prototyping, and implementing security in systems;
- Identity Management and/or Policy Management systems;
- Data At Rest and hard drive encryption technologies; and
- Two Factor Authentication technologies.
- Computer and network security engineering.
- Routing and Switching;
- Network Scanning and Monitoring;
- Communications security engineering;
- Secure Operating Systems;
- Trusted hypervisor technology;
- Wireless and handheld device security technologies;
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) encryption technologies;
- Computer Network Defence technologies, such as Intrusion Detection
- Systems or Security Information and Event Management systems;
- Cross Domain Solution;
- PKI technologies;
- Multiple Independent Levels of Security (MILS) or Multilevel Security (MLS) technology;
The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fast-paced environment. He/she must have:
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned responsibility for specific assignments
- Possess excellent inter personal skills; be self-motivated
- Possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence; able to think outside the box.
- Ability to communicate above effectively and professionally
- Ability to write strong business report and other forms of communication to various stakeholders
- Effective people supervision skill; Possess the confidence and ability to influence people; strong physical presence and energy
Essential Qualifications & Skills
- Applicants must have degree in any of this course; Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Must have CCNA Security or CCNA
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Cyber Security Engineer”.
Note: Candidates from Covenant and Babcock University are encouraged to apply.