The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Analyst
Organization: Dangote Industries Limited
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Additional qualifications in digital marketing or social media management is a plus
- Proven experience in public relations required
- Strong relationship with key publishers across mainstream and independent online news site
- In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Experience with social media monitoring and reporting tool like Social Studio; Sysomos
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- Exceptional writing and copy editing skills.
- Define the brand’s content strategy; maintain content schedule and deploy same across social media accounts in a timely manner
- Implement online media relation seeking high-level placement across relevant mainstream and independent news sites
- Monitor and report on conversations around the brand via social media while cultivating leads and sales and promoting brand awareness
- Manage online community and/or blogger outreach efforts, liaising with influencers to ensure brand consistency
- Campaign ideation and execution in alignment with specific marketing communications objectives
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI)
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term communications objectives
- Create, publish and manage distribution of engaging content to online channels and social media platforms – Video, audio, Image and text
Deadline: 22nd March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: Careers@dangote.com