Data Entry Clerk Recruitment in a Digital Health Social Enterprise
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
- We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper/PDF documents.
- The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
- You will report to a data manager or another senior data team member. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
- The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Minimum of SSCE is required
- Type in data provided
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online