Lorache Group – Our client, an FMCG with product in personal care and home care line And the Manufaturer of an Hairline Brand is in request of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Manager (FMCG)
- A Candidate who can Manage the daily execution of local, targeted paid search and display campaigns
- A Candidate who can Continuously tests new digital opportunities with current and potential partners
- An Applicant who will Maximize E-commerce channels to create awareness and sales of the products.
- An Applicant who can Manage Digital media budget and ROI
- A Candidate who can Create and maintain key digital metrics reports and dashboards, traffic and acquisition, conversion, campaign metrics and forecasts.
- A Candidate who can Track, analyze and report campaign results through weekly reports.
- A Candidate who can arrange and organize Bi-weekly training for team members on emerging digital trends.
- A Candidate who can Develop Brand digital media plan to maximize impact on brand equity growth
- An Applicant who will Lead annual digital strategic planning in conjunction with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Procurement, R&D and Accounts) and agency partners
- A Candidate who will be a constant source of creative digital strategies.
- A Candidate who can Research, identify and create media plans for digital opportunities
- An Applicant who can Develops and implements all digital media tactics across online channels such as Social, Display, Mobile, SEM, SEO, OPRM etc.
- An Applicant who will Leads digital performance analytics and continued optimization of plan
- A Candidate who will Utilizes competitive industry and business analysis to define digital opportunities
- Candidates must be from an FMCG , a brand Communication Firm or a Digital Firm
- Customer Service Personnel’s
- Graphics Designers
Collaboration with other departments:
- Marketing – To assist in effective multichannel marketing and to run digital campaigns in line with on-ground marketing activities
- Sales – To participate in sales activities and help create a new channel for sales online
- Procurement – This function assist in getting cost effective deals to ensure digital marketing remains low-cost and efficient.
- R&D – To work together to produce NPDs in line with the Holistic Marketing plan.
- Accounts – To fund design, development, and execution of digital campaigns and creation of digital assets based on digital strategy.
Deadline: 7th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: jobs@lorachegroups using position applied for as subject of the mail.