Facilities Engineer Job in a Retail & Wholesales Company
Aldelia Group – An established retail & wholesales company that specializes in the importation and supply of high quality building materials and construction equipment in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Facilities Engineer – Locals Only
- The Facilities Engineer is responsible for the supervision and administration of the organization’s facilities
- Minimum 10 years experience in the oil and gas sector within the oil and gas
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors, and others in the course of their duties;
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
- Ability to manage large of multi-level personnel
- Interaction with the Facilities Manager in the compliance of contractual requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with the applicable work specifications of contracts.
- Controlling costs and utilization of manpower for optimum performance.
- Perform continuous on the job training for junior personnel.
- Maintaining of records, documents both electronically and hard copies where appropriate
- Build rapport with clients and facilitate effective coordination and communication between management and customers
- Develop client relationships to attract new business opportunities
- Perform regular inspections of client and company accommodation and office facilities to ensure required standards of cleanliness are maintained.
- Continuous monitoring of unit supervisors with a view to improving efficiency, technique, and service levels
- Direction, control, and supervision of administrative and Food Services, housing & recreation facilities
- The Employee may also be required to perform duties not directly related to their area of experience or expertise, in which case proper instruction will be provided by the Company;
- Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all activities;
- Conduct himself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and also sets an example for the other employees.
Deadline: 26th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com