Female Personal Assistant Job in a Reputable Consulting firm
Rovedana – Our client, is a reputable Consulting firm that is focused on strategy and consumer intelligence with strong technical expertise in strategy formulation, research, and human capital development.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Personal Assistant
- Our qualified candidate must have relevant work experience, energetic, organised, analytical, good attention to detail and must be IT and social media savvy
- She must also have very sound communication skills (ability to write proposals most especially) and be able to manage the Managing Partners appointments, calendar, and travel arrangements.
- A HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- A very presentable person with 2 – 3 years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Management Executive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Detail oriented and has a great attitude.
- A ery organised Person.
- Excellent time management and organising skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of personal effectiveness and efficiency
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and confidence
- Upholding quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to adapt to and manage change
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Managing Partners taking telephone calls, enquiries and requests.
- Take all forms of correspondence on behalf of the Managing Partner and handling the communications on behalf of the Managing Partner.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information that are relevant to the Managing Partner’s office.
- Assist preparing for meetings, researching, collating and analysing needed information and data.
- Also assist in the preparation of presentation materials, ensure the Managing Partner is well-prepared and possesses the relevant information and documentation to guarantee his effectiveness at meetings.
- Take accurate minutes at meetings,
- E-mail Management.
- Telephone Calls on behalf of the Managing Partner.
- Collaborate with staff on special projects, including but business conduct research to ensure projects are successfully executed.
- Handle projects and other strategic initiatives on behalf of the Managing Partner, including project plans, preparing project meeting agendas, identifying risk areas and budgeting.
- Create, propose plans, integrate timelines and coordinate requirements to ensure projects are brought to closure within the designated time frame.
Deadline: 9th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Personal Assistant”.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview soon.