Look Media Nigeria prides itself on delivering innovative, accountable and effective advertising campaigns using our portfolio of diverse media platforms. We enable brands to engage their target audiences in-home and on street with memorable, high-impact marketing solutions.
We offer outdoor resources for marketing campaigns and product launches, while also facilitating business development and brand recognition on both a national and international scale. We have built a reputation for embracing innovation in non-traditional and outdoor advertising, and for thinking outside the box when it comes to best serving brands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Field Supervisor
Locations: Enugu & Rivers
- The Field Supervisor (Brand Coordinator) will provide administrative support to the Brand Team by managing tactical and routine tasks. The responsibilities of the Supervisor (Brand Coordinator) will increase over time as the Coordinators marketing skills develop.
- Ensure best quality of materials produced for any field activity
- Proffer solutions regarding incidences on the field.
- Proffer Creative and innovative ways of implementing activities
- Liaise with government agencies getting required licenses for events at short notices and other partners involved to provide them with marketing materials and keep information on their activities up to date.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Take the master activity plan document given by line manager, keeping it up to date and sharing changes with the brand ambassadors.
- Working closely with the team to manage information requests and communications with brand ambassadors, on the field and the organisation
- Ensure Contractors (supervisors and brand ambassadors ) are properly briefed and trained for activities, with each brand objective achieved at all times
- Providing templates and kits for successful activities
- Ensure 100% compliance of field personnel, maintaining brand image, communicating effectively and positively the brand offering to its targets.
- Ensure timelines for reports, and activity targets are met also giving consumer’s feedback and queries in a timely and professional manner.
Requirements (Skills and Qualifications)
- Ability to write good, clear reports with accurate spelling and grammar
- B.Sc or HND in any field
- Minimum of 2yrs work experience in an advertising agency.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and ability to adapt
- Confidence, enthusiasm & energetic
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience
- Must be able to use Microsoft office suite
- Must have good analytical skills
- Must have problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st March, 2018.
Note: Interested candidates must reside in Enugu/Port-Harcourt.