GB foods is a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa. We are into Trading and Manufacturing of branded food products for the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Business Partner – Commercial Area
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Experience: 7 – 8 years in auditing or the equivalent
- Languages: English essential and French (preferable)
- Proactive person
- Project mindset
- Team player
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform financial control and support for the Nigeria Business Unit according to company policies in order to provide management information, advice and criteria that allow an in-depth analysis of the evolution of the business and making accurate decisions for its future.
- Control the budget using the information prepared by the Analytical Accounting and Reporting Area to provide the Business Unit with an in-depth analysis and diagnosis of the identified deviations.
- Control and analyze the expenses, structure costs and other variables that influence the margins and profitability of the business to evaluate the causes of deviations and their reasoning
- Directly advise the Business Unit to drive and assure followup on timely or structural corrective measures for the identified deviations.
- Direct and coordinate the analysis and resolution of inquiries from the Business Unit regarding the economic-financial impact of commercial or marketing projects or decisions
- Implement processes and follow up on uniform and effective commercial control criteria to improve followup on the prices and margins of the Business Unit
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Make the monthly closing of the costs to guarantee the reliability of the information to the Corporate Control Department
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online