Finance Consultant Job at Proten International
Proten International – Our Client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Consultant
- Our Client, is looking to hire a Finance Consultant that will be required to handle all finance related paperwork from payroll to VAT etc.
- The candidate will be working offsite, but will be required to come into the office at least 5 days a month.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any finance related field with exceptional skills in utilizing Excel
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Possession of Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certificate
- Filing all finance related paperwork; Payroll, Payee receipt, VAT etc. on a monthly basis
- Management of financial data which involves collecting, analyzing and storing financial data.
- Help client develop, implement and maintain financial control procedures.
- Work closely with your client to identify sources of financial data and establish the best way to gather and process the data.
- Process financial data and store it in a pristine format to enable client to meet financial obligations.
- Manage high volume, large payroll staff base of about 500 people or more in an organization
Deadline: 14th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com