Finance Officer Job at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Responsible for recording and maintaining up to date records of the Company’s daily financial transactions. He will be responsible for the timely implementation of the Company’s policies and procedures
- He will be responsible for analyzing account balances for validity and ultimately feed the line report with accurate financial information.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or relevant field
- Must have commenced ICAN examination with skills level passed at a minimum
- At least 2 year and 4 years maximum post NYSC work experience in a similar role preferably in the downstream sector.
- Must possess very sound knowledge of basic accounting
- Basic knowledge of taxes and statutory deductions in Nigeria
- Must be able to do simple analysis and interpretation of financial transactions.
- Ensure daily posting of all payments in the accounting system
- Identifying recurring obligations and recording reasonably accurate accruals
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare regular remittance advice for vendor payments
- Responsible for the monitoring of vendors and service providers’ accounts and reconciliation with vendors
- Liaise with operations team and maintain accurate records of obligations due at any point in time.
- Ensure regular inter-company reconciliations and prompt resolution of differences
- Revaluations of account payable balances as appropriate.
- Maintain the petty cash records in line with the laid down policies and procedures.
Deadline: 26th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.