Edubridge Consultants limited is an information resource service company, specialized in deploying business applications tailored to meet client business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer
- We are seeking a competent, hardworking and enthusiastic Finance officer to support our Finance and Administration unit.
- We’re young and driven IT and digital agency based in Ikeja Lagos. Due to the growth of the business, we are recruiting within our Finance Team; this is a chance to become part of our success story.
- Providing key administrative support and control of AP/AR in a fast-paced exciting SME environment.
- Supports financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
- Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
Required Key Skills and Qualifications
- Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- A team player, with a ‘can-do’ attitude, happy to support the Administration and Finance team
- Deadline-Oriented, Managing Profitability, Accounting, Audit, SFAS Rules, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Research Skills, Statistical Analysis, Business Knowledge.
- B.Sc degree in Accounting or any related field.
- An excellent telephone manner and the determination to collect cash efficiently
- MS Excel essential, an experience of web-based ERP systems an advantage.
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
N600,000 to N1,200,000 per annum depending on experience.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.