First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Transaction Monitoring Post-Review Officer
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Transaction Monitoring Post-Review Officer
Requisition ID: 1800000G
Code No: STR/CO/0258
Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Transaction Monitoring, the ideal candidate will prevent the Bank from being a conduit for illicit funds transfers and boost the compliance image of the First Bank Group.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide First Level Anti Money Laundry check on transactions;
- Ensure vessel check in line with the International Maritime Bureau standards;
- Spot red flag transactions and escalate as appropriate;
- Perform background checks on beneficiaries at the point of Form M registration.
- Candidates vying for the Transaction Monitoring Post-Review Officer roles must possess 5-10 years’ experience in foreign banking operations and have in-depth knowledge of AML and KYC.
- Self-solution driven attributes, proactivity and an acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.