Fresh Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited for Strategic Resource Function Monitoring Officer
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Strategic Resource Function Monitoring Officer
Requisition ID: 1800000I
Code No: STR/CO/0260
Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting to Team Lead, SRF Monitoring, the successful candidate will provide compliance monitoring to Strategic Resource Functions.
- Candidates vying for the Strategic Resource Function Monitoring Officer roles must have a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in compliance or work related areas in financial services and experience in implementing and advising on compliance programs. Excellent leadership skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Self-solution driven attributes, proactivity and an acceptable knowledge of the business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide support for development and update of the compliance monitoring plan across the Banks’s SRFs;
- Carry out investigations and prepare reports on findings as the dictates of the compliance activities demands;
- Assist in developing compliance tests for Strategic Resource Functions and carryout spot checks to test the effectiveness of processes/procedures put in place to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and best practice;
- Escalate recurring compliance issues/breaches to the Team Lead, SRF Monitoring on monthly/quarterly basis for further follow-up and resolution /escalation;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.