IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
- The Project Manager as assigned, will oversee projects from beginning to end within the Implementations department in line with IPI Powertech Nigeria’s business goals.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Implement project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans.
- Deliver project with the required conditions.
- Conduct project evaluation review to assess project success.
- Adopt recommendations where necessary.
- Ensure excellent customer focus.
- Build Customer Relationship and maintain it.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, required documentation, and presentations to client.
- Develop customer relationship and associated communications documents.
- Draft and submit budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Deliver projects within set time and cost budget.
- Coach and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- First degree in relevant Engineering field.
- Professional qualification in Project Management is a must.
- Ten (10) years experience handling different projects within the telecoms industry with at least 4 years in managerial level.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management skills with Subordinates, Seniors and Clients.
- Must be technically sound.
- Excellent data analysis (MS Excel expert) and problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Regional Technical Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
- The RTO will supervise all the teams in the region with the help of the Field Operation Manager to ensure proper site maintenance is done and availability is optimized according to the SLA
- Supervise the passive maintenance and overall site operations in the region.
- Supervises spares parts collection, storage and distribution and tracking among teams.
- Monitor diesel distribution and consumption.
- Team planning and site dimensioning, resource allocation, Spot Check Analysis.
- Trouble Ticket Report, Site failure root cause analysis, preventive re-occurrence plan.
- Weekly customer review meetings, reports and presentations, Performance Metrics (MTTR, Failure rate, Fault counts, Network Availability).
- Team and Staff management in line with HR policies.
- Power analysis, load requirement and calculations.
- Monthly Vendor’s PFI, Cost control and analysis, implementing cost- saving actions.
- Ensure high quality of service including high maintenance standard, sites janitorial, Logbook updates, and schedules are adhered to.
- Ensure 99.99% of power availability in the region.
- Ensure customer satisfaction. This includes support to customers complain and ensuring that customers are satisfied.
- First degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional qualification in Project Management.
- At least six (6) years experience in the telecoms industry.
- Supervisory capacity experience.
- Good relationship and interpersonal skill
- Technically sound.
- Excellent excel proficiency.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.