Workforce Group – Our client, a leading player in the FMCG industry, is looking for top performing, highly motivated individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Field Sales Supervisor
- To drive demand and sales of her brands while leading and coordinating the activities of other Van Sales Representatives for high performance in revenue and volume of sales.
- HND/BSc with 2 years Sales Experience
- Basic Communication Skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Driving: ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy on the job is essential
- Pro-active and smart with a can-do attitude and integrity
- To carryout Field coaching with Distributor Van Sales Reps
- To drive execution of the Company Sales Drivers/Objectives in Retail outlets
- To supervise the activities of Van Sales Reps
- To collate & submit Daily Route Activity Report (DRAR)
- Develop daily sales plan with the objective to review daily achievement and whether or not necessary to carry forward today’s target to the following day.
- Record allocated products, promotional items and any stock shortage.
Monthly Salary + Commission
Deadline: 30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Facility Officer
- We are looking for a Facility Officer to provide technical support in the management of the company’s built facilities and related support services in line with the organization policy.
- To ensure that all Facilities are maintained and regular inspections carried out on canteen facilities, offices, building and grounds, cloakrooms, workshops, warehouse, production areas and other on-site and off-site facilities.
- Create a budget for various facility needs and expenses
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- Ensure the buildings and grounds are maintained, which entails daily and weekly cleaning schedules as well as determining and scheduling repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections
- Day-to-day purchasing, supplier management and contracting
- To supervise cloakroom activities and to ensure good hygiene/GMP standard.
- Plan ahead for any necessary replacements and repairs, scheduling necessary maintenance and management tasks during the times that are least likely to disrupt the business and its employees.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Engineering or Technical related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognitive experience in Technical/Engineering discipline
- Knowledge in Environmental matters, System software packages, etc. Charisma
Deadline: 22nd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Using ‘Facility Officer’ as the subject of the mail.