AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – Our client, a long established management and learning consulting firm, with a subsidiary in Accra, Ghana and advanced plans to expand into other geographies.
In order to meet our growth objectives and strengthen the management of the practice, we are looking for self-managed and very experienced professionals in the position below:
Job Title: Head, Learning & Development
- Suitable candidates for this position will be have upwards of twelve years experience in a well-structured, learning consulting organization.
- The appointee will lead from the front in all business development activities and will have extensive experience in structuring and managing all learning & development activities.
- He/she will have strong leadership skills and well developed contacts in senior levels across several sectors of the economy.
- Suitable candidates will be university graduates with advanced Degrees in Business Administration, Social Sciences or related disciplines with well-developed business development skills.
Job Title: Manager, Human Capital Consulting/ Executive Search
- The appointee will be a university graduate, preferably with advanced qualification in business administration or the humanities who has not less than ten years experience in human capital management/consulting.
- He/she will have an above knowledge of all human capital consulting products, strong skills in executive search and the recruitment of staff as well as the implementation of human capital consulting projects (organization review, HR strategies, etc).
- Ideal candidates will currently be functioning at senior levels in a well-structured management/human capital consulting organization.
Job Title: Executive Search Consultant
- Suitable candidates for these positions will be university graduates with advanced Degrees in Business Administration, the Social Sciences or related disciplines who have not less than five years experience in the executive search/selection industry.
- Ideal candidates will currently be working as recruitment specialist in a well-structured executive search/recruitment firm and have very good knowledge of recruitment tools and platforms.
Deadline: 21st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send brief but sufficiently detailed Resumes, indicating current remuneration in strict confidence, to: email@example.com