Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
- Protect and enforce laws on an employer’s property
- Monitor alarms and closed-circuit TV cameras
- Control access for employees, visitors, and outside contractors
- Conduct security checks over a specified area
- Write comprehensive reports outlining what they observed while on patrol
- Interview witnesses for later court testimony
- Detain criminal violators.
- Minimum of SSCE/GCE with 2-3 years of experience.
- Candidate should reside within ikeja and its environs.
Job Title: Hotel Administrative Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records, financial records, and other records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Purchasing computers, printers, supplies, and other equipment
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail; signing for packages from USPS, FedEx or UPS; receiving mail and packages from couriers and delivering to proper recipient
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assisting other departments (such as financial department or HR) with administrative or clerical support
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Hotel Administrative
- Candidates should reside around Magodo, Ikeja, Ketu and Ojota Axis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for executive team
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed
- High School Diploma; Associate Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, or related field preferred
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
Job Title: Factory Workshop Staff
- Measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery
- Operating production line equipment, like a conveyor line in a canning factory
- Assembling goods on a production line, like fitting circuit boards into computers
- Reporting equipment faults to maintenance staff
- Finishing products, for example applying protective coatings
- Monitoring the production process and carrying out basic testing and quality checks
- Storing goods and raw materials in the factory or warehouse
- Using lifting equipment and forklift trucks
- Packing goods ready for shipment
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
- You’ll usually work as part of a team under the supervision of a shift leader, carrying out several tasks within the same shift.
Skills Required and Qualifications
- Good practical skills
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- The ability to follow instructions
- Minimum of SSCE/GCE.
Job Title: Factory Machine Operator
- We are looking for a hard-working, reliable, and detail-oriented machine operator who is committed to quality and safety in the workplace.
- As a machine operator, you will oversee machinery and various machine work processes in order to create precision implements and tools.
- You will follow blueprints and schematic work-ups to make products into a practical reality and check products for optimum quality assurance.
- You will also diagnose and repair any mechanical problems or faulty tools to ensure that equipment runs safely and efficiently at all times.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Read, analyze, and follow blueprint and sketch designs (including computer-aided design (CAD) and/or computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) files)
- Set-up, calibrate, maintain, and repair machinery and machine tools as needed
- Align and place tools, cutters, guides, and stops correctly in machine
- Ensure machine parts are made to correct specifications by reading design manuals, blueprints, sketches, etc.
- Operate manual machinery and oversee automated machines
- Run test products to ensure quality and accuracy of production meets the set standard
- Place and secure mobile fixtures and materials onto machine
- Oversee machines, belts, any moving pieces, etc. during the production process and adjust speed and/or movements as needed
- Observe and monitor input/output, accuracy, and efficiency of machine
- Finish pieces by grinding, smoothing or shaping as necessary
- Keep a daily activity log of production notes (including totals, defects etc.)
- Follow state health and safety regulations by wearing required equipment and protection as needed
- Present finished pieces to management for review or customers for purchase
- Dispose of and/or recycle any waste in line with company and state environmental policy
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Training, certification, or degree from a technical college or vocational school preferred
- 1 year experience in related position (job or apprenticeship)
- Knowledge using Microsoft Suite
- Experience using CAD (computer-aided design) and CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) software programs
- High mathematical and mechanical acuity with experience reading blueprints and schematics
- Ability to accurately read blueprints, sketches and/or computer-aided designs
- Applicants should reside around Ikeja, Ketu, Ojota Axis
Job Title: Factory Supervisor
- We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts. Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators. You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Minimum of OND holders
- Applicant should reside around Ikeja Axis
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Deadline: 6th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online