Fresh Job Vacancies At Alexander Nelson
A leading real estate development company located in Ikoyi, Lagos with international affiliation is currently seeking a Site Engineer.
Job Title: Site Engineer
Site engineers turn the plans of consulting civil engineers (designers) into reality. They oversee the actual construction on the ground and work in conjunction with other professionals. He must have a good understanding of design and construction processes, as well as of health and safety issues.
As an engineer he will use his professional expertise to organise human and material resources on site, ensure that the project runs to time and budget and is safe to work on.
liaise and work jointly with the design team (consulting engineers);
negotiate modifications with architects and consulting engineers;
deal skillfully with a diverse range of people including clients, architects, other engineering professionals, sub-contractors and members of the public;
take responsibility for health and safety on site;
make judgements and solve problems;
deal with the logistics of supplies;
provide appropriate plans for construction;
monitor the provision of materials;
liaise with, and direct, the sub-contractors employed on the project;
ensure quality of workmanship;
find solutions to and overcome unforeseen construction difficulties;
schedule and adjust each stage of the project to meet time and budget targets;
deal with any complaints from local people experiencing disruption due to building works.
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
· Relevant Tertiary Qualification. HND/BSc Civil Engineering.
. Additional relevant qualification and professional certification is an advantage.
· Minimum of 5 years as construction in a reputable construction company.
· Safety conscious.
· Proactive innovator, always looking for continuous improvement
· Positive “can do” attitude
· A team player
· Committed and passionate about work
· Computer literate (Word, Excel/Microsoft Office, AutoCad)
How to Apply
Job Title: 3D Visualizer
A reputable company located in Ikoyi, Lagos is looking for a Visualizer/3D Artist to work on a variety of projects, presentations and design challenges. The candidate will be working with our in-house design professionals that consist of architects, Interior designers, landscape architects and marketing personnel. Preferred candidates will be able to provide creative, visually compelling imagery for architecture, marketing campaigns and entertainment industry.
Communicate with the clients and/or creative team to understand the concept and requirements of a project
Develop unique and attractive designs and animations for different target groups;
Draw sketches and develop storyboards according to the project needs;
Add background, sound, texture, colours, lighting and other attributes to project’s presentations
Edit and fine tune any design sequence and ensure that the final product meets the project requirements
Skill & Qualifications Required:
• Advanced knowledge of 3ds Max, Corona or Vray rendering engines, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Able to visually communicate both macro and micro ideas effectively
• Team player with a positive attitude, strong communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
• Having strong knowledge of 3d Modelling, and Video editing (Any tool)
• Ability to research and resolve problems effectively with little supervision
• Able to follow directions, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests
• Able to organize projects and project files efficiently
• Experience in Unreal Engine/Real-time Visualization
• Knowledge in VR or Mixed-Reality U.I platform
• Knowledge in lighting design is preferable;
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• 1-3 years’ experience
• Bachelor’s in architecture, interior design or visual arts is preferable
• Experience working in entertainment and advertising agency is an added advantage
Management Level: Assistant Manager Level
Employment Type: Full-time
• Architectural Visualization (Interior and Exterior)
• Character design/ Modelling
How to Apply